Many of you’d have noticed our Live coverage of WorldHostingDays India 2013 on Monday and Tuesday. We covered every speaking session real-time, posted blogs and updated some of the Trade.FAIR activities on social media. However, we’ve only released a fraction of WHD.India content yet.
DHNTube took a total of 17 video interviews of a select list of speakers at the event (including the likes of GoDaddy, VeriSign, Parallels, ResellerClub etc.) which we’ll be releasing soon once we’re done with the editing. You’ll also get to see full-length videos of a few sessions which we managed to cover in between our watertight schedule on Day 1 and Day 2.
So stay tuned, ’cause we’ve got some great quality content lined up. For now, here are some photo highlights of the event and recap of sessions for those who missed!
- “The new gTLD revolution“- Sandeep Ramchandani, Business Head, Radix Registry.
- “Adding more revenue to your hosting business“- Shridhar Luthria, General Manager and Business Head, ResellerClub.
- “Innovating with the domain name system: New opportunities enabled by trusted key distribution“- Dr. Burt Kaliski Jr, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Verisign.
- “Winning in India – Creating new markets and seizing opportunities“- Rajiv Sodhi, Vice President and Managing Director, Go Daddy.
- “Innovative solutions delivering growth for your business“- David Dzienciol, Regional Vice President and General Manager (Asia Pacific), Parallels.
- “Doing well by doing good. Family freedom as a service“- Sascha Beyer, CEO, GateSecure.
- “Reaching the next level of hosting“- Prashant Jain, Director, CtrlS.
- “Go beyond email” – Ernst Kelting, VP Sales APAC, Open-Xchange.
- “Delivering innovation in your cloud offers“- John Zanni, VP – Marketing and Alliances, Parallels.
- “IPv4 Shortage – Multiple SSL Certificates on a single IP address“- Paul van Brouwershaven, Business Development Director EMEA, GlobalSign.
- “How SMBs can consume more cloud?” – Harry Singh, Managing Director of the LuxCloud Asia Pacific, LuxCloud.
- “RRPproxy – how to profit from a reliable platform for domain registration and reselling” – Jochen Kieler, Chief Business Development Officer, Key-Systems.
- “.IN.NET: The newest TLD to hit the Indian market” – Neha Naik, Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships, .IN.NET.