Submit your Article Related to ITWe welcome tech writers, bloggers, and experts who want to write for us. DHN is one of the most trusted, influential, and informative IT media portals covering the breadth and depth of web hosting, data center, cloud computing, cybersecurity, software development, and reseller industry. It is a one-stop destination for IT news, CXO interviews, articles and infographics for DevOps, web hosting providers and IT professionals.
Daily Host News at a Glance
Benefits of publishing a guest post on DHN
- Get Quality Traffic
- Develop Online Influence
- Gain Subscribers
- Build Domain Authority
- Improve Credibility
- Lifetime Post
- Improve SEO
- Enhance Brand Awareness and Exposure
- Promotion on Social Media
Topics We Cover
Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
Content Management Systems (CMS)
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
Internet related news
Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- The article should be unique, free from plagiarism, should not have been published anywhere before.
- The article should be relevant to our IT audience base.
- The write-up or any link in the article should not lead to a gaming/gambling – casino, cryptocurrency trade or adult content website.
- The length of the submitted article should be a minimum of 800 words. It should contain detailed information about the topic. Nobody likes half-cooked food.
- There should be no grammatical errors.
- If it’s an infographic, share the introduction of the same with a minimum of 200 words.
- Only the original article(s) will be approved.
- Our editorial team will review the article and holds the right to make minor edits to it.
- You can’t publish your article anywhere else once it is published on DHN. If we find it published on any other site, we will remove it.
- The images used should be of high resolution and should be credited/properly accounted for.
- If you are including statistics, link them to the original source.
- All submissions must have About Bio in the end. The onus of giving proper credits to the references will lie with the writer.
- Please ensure that your guest article submission is related to the topics mentioned above
- Though the links and article will be long-stay ones, but if needed, they may be taken down without prior notice.