Web hosting and IaaS provider SingleHop yesterday reported significant growth in web hosting providers who require a superior white label platform for bare metal infrastructure.
SingleHop’s reseller platform provides web hosts with white label control over various products and services including the LEAP3 control panel, data center automation, brandable marketing collateral, R&D, and SLAs.
“SingleHop’s Tandem reseller platform helps web hosting providers and resellers stand out from the crowd,” said Dan Ushman, Co-founder and CMO, SingleHop.
“Starting with interface and encompassing all products and services, including hybrid hosting configurations, bare metal servers, public cloud and more, resellers get to define their customer experience with unprecedented control and full back-end integration,” he added.
– Julian Flores, CEO, Xpress Hosting.
Some salient features of SingleHop’s Tandem reseller platform are:
- SingleHop provides resellers with its proprietary data center automation platform.
- End-users can get full control over their resold infrastructure via a branded user interface, and connect through the reseller’s domain.
- The platform also integrates with the host’s existing billing platform to provide a seamless experience for the end-user.
- SingleHop’s global data center presence gives resellers a geographical reach, protected by advanced physical security, enterprise-grade redundant systems, and onsite SingleHop engineers and technicians. A few weeks back, SingleHop launched a new data center in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- White-Label Automation.
- Immediate server deployment with real-time inventory feeds, automation and integration support, a dedicated 1-on-1 service team, and the SingleHop’s SLA.
“Customers want a low price, but they also want great service. With SingleHop, we are able to give our customers both,” said Julian Flores, CEO, Xpress Hosting.
“We actually worked closely with SingleHop when they were developing their White Label program. Once it was released we were among the very first to jump on board with it,” he added.
For more information, click here.
To read the Xpress Hosting case study, click here.