Global Web hosting provider 1&1 Internet, Inc., today unveiled it’s business-class email package services based on Microsoft Exchange 2013. The news comes a month after 1&1 launched Microsoft Exchange 2013 products for SMEs.
– Kelly Meeneghan, Manager, 1&1 Internet,Inc.
In a recent interview with Daily Host News, Miss Kelly Meeneghan, Manager, 1&1 Internet,Inc. did emphasize on 1&1’s focus on providing users with everything they need to get online and manage their online presence.
Designed to help SMBs drive most value from their email communications, the new 1&1 Microsoft Exchange services are priced at $9.99/mo/account. Some other features of the services are:
- 25GB mailbox quota capacity.
- Customizable email via one free domain name.
- The latest version of Outlook 2013.
- Fully featured remote access to emails.
- Sharable contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
- Mobile email synchronization via Outlook Web Access.
- Improved browser compatibility with the new Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Touch optimization for smart phones and tablets .
- Offline access to email messages using OWA caching.
- An intuitive user-interface.
- Integration of other MS Office applications.
- 1&1’s uptime, security, anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
Using a ‘cloud-based’ model, 1&1 Microsoft Exchange gives users the ability to scale their mailboxes up or down on a monthly basis with no lengthy contract. This allows them to adapt their requirements to workload and organizational needs, thus paying only for what they need.
An official announcement by the company said that with all email data stored in 1&1’s data center, users can benefit from greater uptime levels, security, anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
Very recently, 1&1 Internet also added new SMB tools to it’s MyWebsite Instant Website Package and aired a new TV advertisement highlighting must-have elements for online success.
Having a widespread global network of data centers, 1&1’s Microsoft Exchange packages promise to offer high speed and robustness in sending and receiving business emails.
For more information about 1&1 Internet Microsoft Exchange 2013, click here.