The GST Council, in its 39th Meeting held on March 14, 2020, decided to implement the new e-invoicing requirement on October 1, 2020. In this regard, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) recently released the FAQs and notified updated version of e-invoice schema/format . Further, the turnover limit for mandatory implementation of e-invoicing has been increased from INR 100 crore to INR 500 crore.
In order to create awareness and clarify aspects relating to e-invoicing and aid effective implementation, the DGTS CBIC is organizing a webinar on e-invoicing.
Speakers & Panelists
- Shri DP Nagendra Kumar, Principal Chief Commissioner, Central Tax, Bengaluru Zone
- Shri Shyam Raj Prasad, Chief Commissioner, Central Tax, Thiruvananthapuram Zone
- Shri P. V. Bhatt, DDG & SIO, NIC Karnataka
- Shri Dheeraj Rastogi, SVP GSTN
- Shri Amitesh Bharat Singh, ADG DGTS CBIC
- Ms. Nisha Gupta, JC, GST Policy Wing, CBIC
Details of the webinar:
Date: September 30, 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 3:00 pm onwards
Registration Link: here