DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “United Arab Emirates Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
United Arab Emirates Data Center Market is forecast to reach a value of $1.91 billion in 2028 from $1.25 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.3%
This report analyses the UAE data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
The UAE data center market is one of the prominent markets in the Middle East region. The market has several driving factors, such as significant digitalization growth, strong fiber connectivity, growing technology adoption, etc.
The government has started several digitalization initiatives for the country’s digital transformation. For instance, the Office of the Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence, Digital Economy, and Remote Work Applications announced a collaboration with global companies such as Cisco Systems to bring digital transformation to the country.
The UAE data center market is witnessing growth in adopting cloud services and the growing presence of cloud service providers such as Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, and Alibaba Cloud. Several telecom operators are deploying 5G services in the country that will drive the demand for edge data centers in the coming years. Telecom operators such as Etisalat (e&) and Du are the two main operators that have commercially deployed 5G services.
The UAE data center market has witnessed the establishment of several free trade zones in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, and Fujairah that are driving the growth of industrial land availability in the market.
Regarding power capacity growth, the market is witnessing a major shift toward adopting renewable energy sources. Operators such as Khazna Data Centers and Etisalat are also working to run their data centers on renewable energy sources.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and UAE colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in UAE by colocation, hyperscale, and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across states in the country.
- A detailed study of the UAE data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in UAE: Facilities Covered (Existing): 28, Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 26, Coverage: 5+ Cities, Existing vs. Upcoming (Area) Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in UAE: Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028), Retail and Wholesale Colocation Pricing, Retail vs. Wholesale Colocation Market
- The UAE market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
- The UAE data center market has the presence of several local and global data center operators, such as Gulf Data Hub, Khazna Data Centers, Equinix, CtrlS Datacenters, and others.
- Quantum Switch Tamasuk, a new investor in the UAE data center market, has also entered the market for profitability from the prominent growth opportunities. The rapid increase in investors will increase the competitiveness in the market in terms of colocation space supply in the coming years.
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- Aldar Properties
- ALEC Engineering and Contracting
- Black & White
- Cadd Emirates
- Condor Group
- Core Emirates
- DC PRO Engineering
- Dct-gulf (Data Center Technologies)
- Edarat Group
- Group AMANA
- HHM Building Contracting
- James L. Williams (JLW)
- Laing O’Rourke
- Laith Electra Mechanical
- M+W Group
- mCritical Infrastructure (mCIC)
- McLaren Construction Group
- Meinhardt Group
- Middle East Modern Architecture (MEMA)
- Raghav Contracting
- Red Engineering
- Rider Levett Bucknall
- RW Armstrong
- Site & Power DK
- STS Group
- Sudlows Consulting
- Syska Hennessy Group
- Telal Engineering & Contracting
- Turner & Townsend
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Alfa Laval
- Chatsworth Products
- Delta Electronics
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- CtrlS Datacenters
- Gulf Data Hub
- Khazna Data Centers
- Pacific Controls
- Quantum Switch Tamasuk
Key Topics Covered:
1. Existing & Upcoming Third-Party Data Centers in the UAE
1.1. Historical Market Scenario
1.2. 29+ Unique Data Center Properties
1.3. Data Center IT Load Capacity
1.4. Data Center White Floor Area
1.5. Existing Vs Upcoming Data Center Capacity by Cities
1.6. Cities Covered
1.7.1. Abu Dhabi
1.7.2. Other Cities
1.8. List of Upcoming Data Center Projects
2. Investment Opportunities in UAE
2.1. Microeconomic and Macroeconomic factors of the UAE Market
2.2. Investment Opportunities in the UAE
2.3. Investment by Area
2.4. Investment by Power Capacity
3. Data Center Colocation Market in UAE
3.1. Colocation Services Market in the UAE
3.2. Retail vs Wholesale Data Center Colocation
3.3. Colocation Pricing (Quarter Rack, Half Rack, Full Rack) & Add-ons
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Trends
4.3. Market Restraints
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. IT Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Electrical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.3. Mechanical Infrastructure: Market Size & Forecast
5.4. General Construction Services: Market Size & Forecast
6. Tier Standard Investment
6.1. Tier I & II
6.2. Tier III
6.3. Tier IV
7.2. Abu Dhabi
7.3. Other Cities
8. Key Market Participants
8.1. IT Infrastructure Providers
8.2. Construction Contractors
8.3. Support Infrastructure Providers
8.4. Data Center Investors
8.5. New Entrants
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n7u6ya
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900