The global Edge Computing Market is expected to reach USD 3.24 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 41.0% during the forecast period.*
Over the last few years, we have seen the prodigious value brought to the market by the cloud computing and the shift towards centralized data centers. While the cloud infrastructure has proven to be an effective and economic platform for businesses, it has also increased the amount of data generated.
With the onset of the internet of things (IoT) and demand for a connected world, computing is more dispersed and centralized infrastructures alone will fail to be a silver bullet. The rapid progression of an increasingly connected and smart world as a result of IoT and other advanced technologies necessitates bringing the computing closer to the resources with the consumer – or what we call the Edge.
This trend of distributed architecture will further multiply with the convergence of new technologies like 5G, artificial intelligence, smart cities, autonomous cars, micro-datacenters, edge facilities etc. thereby, marking the shift towards the Edge Computing.
Edge Europe 2019 – a part of the global Edge Congress Series, will extensively cover this shift towards edge on January 31st 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Organized by BroadGroup, the one-day congress will have everything you will need for an all-encompassing edge ecosystem. The agenda includes sessions and thought leadership across critical IT infrastructure market. It will bring together the thought leaders, innovators, enterprise users, investors and IT solution providers under one roof.
Why attend Edge Europe 2019?
- To learn about the constantly evolving edge infrastructure landscape.
- To know about the impact of edge on the data center.
- To be a part of the next industrial revolution.
- To know about the role of automation, AI and machine learning.
- To discuss and learn about the connection between edge computing and digital transformation.
A look at the speaker lineup
The event will have key sessions led by expert leaders, like:
- Cyril Perducat, EVP IoT & Digital Offers, Schneider Electric.
- Ben Tian, Senior Strategic Director, Alibaba Cloud Research.
- Andreas Keiger, Executive Vice President Global Business Unit IT, Rittal
- Cara Mascini, CEO & Founder, EdgeInfra B.V.
- Chad Boulanger, Managing Director, EMEA, FogHorn Systems.
- Wilfried Dudink, Director Content Solutions, Product Management EMEA, CenturyLink.
You can check the entire list here.
DHN is the official media partner of the event. Register for Edge Europe 2019 using code DHNEDGEE19 and get 15% discount.