Global information technology (IT) services market is expected to reach $748 billion by 2020. — Statista
The IT sector is a key driving force for the global economy and also has its cascading effect on other industries and markets.
Cloud computing, data analytics, software development, artificial intelligence, and other emerging technologies have now become the basic requirements for every business to survive in the era of digital transformation.
Innovation is knocking the doors of every industry. This has made all the enterprises today to adopt IT technologies to improve customer experience, optimize time to market, enhance operational efficiency, as well as reduce operating costs.
To provide enterprises and IT leaders a complete objective view of the things happening across all IT disciplines, Interop 2019 is coming to Las Vegas on May 20-23.
Interop 2019 conference- At a glance
With the theme— Keeping IT Real, the Interop 2019 is an unbiased IT conference that will help attendees to discover new strategies, products, and services. It will also help them hear from peers in the industry facing similar challenges and issues.
Interop is an independent platform where IT professionals can meet and learn from each other about everything that is going on in the industry. It will feature speakers from industry leaders like Google, Microsoft, Juniper Networks, Cisco, Delta Dental, and Red Hat.
The conference will witness all levels of IT and business professionals who are tasked with leveraging technology to drive their organizations forward.
Topics to be discussed at Interop 2019
The four-day conference will cover all the aspects of the IT industry that can help attendees to develop the necessary skills for managing a successful IT organization.
- Data & Analytics
- Emerging Tech
- IT Strategy
- Professional Development
Expert speakers at the Interop 2019
- Shawn Anderson, Executive Security Advisor, Microsoft
- Sonia Cuff, Cloud Advocate, Microsoft
- Khadija Mustafa, Sr. Director of Business AI, Microsoft
- Jim Carey, Product Management Lead, IBM
- Michael Melore, Cyber Security Advisor, IBM
- Doug Lhotka, Cybersecurity Architect, IBM
- Aurora Morales, Search Outreach Specialist, Google
- Ajay Chenampara, Domain Architect, Red Hat
- Renee McKaskle, CIO, Hitachi Vantara
- Matthew Oswalt, Network Reliability Engineer, Juniper Networks
- Hank Preston, Network Engineer, Cisco
- Jasdeep Singh, Security Engineer, AT&T
- Shekar Atmakur, Manager, KPMG
- Deborah Adleman, Director, US and Americas Data Protection Leader, EY
- Genetha Gray, Lead People Research Scientist, Salesforce
To check the full list of speakers, click here.
Why attend Interop 2019— the unbiased IT conference?
Unlike a typical vendor show, the Interop will provide an unbiased view of the things that are going on across IT sector and the way other IT leaders are keeping up with the rapid pace of change.
Here are the key benefits of attending the Interop IT conference:
- Attendees will be able to take their career to the next level with IT education. This education will be completely based on truths, vendor-agnostic, and experiences from real-world.
- Meet the industry leaders and disruptive newcomers in the IT sector.
- Interact with the peers, exchange ideas, and have conversations with them in a relaxed and mutual environment.
- Have fun in the Las Vegas—TechFair, yoga, 5K run, and attendee party.
To know about the passes & prices and register for the event, follow this link.
Daily Host News (DHN) is the official media partner of this event. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.