DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “South Africa Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The dynamic landscape of South Africa’s data center market presents a compelling narrative of growth and innovation. With projections indicating a remarkable surge, the market is poised to soar to an impressive value of $3.1 billion by 2028, from its $1.89 billion valuation in 2022, reflecting an impressive CAGR of 8.60%.
This report analyses the South Africa data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
South Africa boasts the largest investment market for data centers in Africa. Prominent players in the South Africa data center market landscape include Africa Data Centres, Teraco (Digital Realty), and Vodacom, among others. Organizations throughout South Africa are actively transitioning their workloads to the cloud, contributing to the nation’s digitalization objectives and fueling the demand for data centers.
Noteworthy cloud service providers like Huawei, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle have established a presence in the country, indicating a robust appetite for cloud services among local organizations. The South African government is implementing initiatives to accelerate the adoption of broadband and ultra-broadband across the country. Among these efforts is the plan to discontinue 2G and 3G networks by March 2025.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and South Africa colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in South Africa by colocation and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across locations in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing South Africa data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in South Africa
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 50
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 11
- Coverage: 11+ Locations
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in South Africa
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- The South African market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the market.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- How much is the South Africa data center market investment expected to grow?
- What is the growth rate of the South Africa data center market?
- How many data centers have been identified in South Africa?
- What are the driving factors for the South Africa data center market?
- Who are the key South Africa data center market investors?
|No. of Pages||127|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$1.89 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$3.1 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.6%|
|Regions Covered||South Africa|
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Vantara
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- b2 Architects
- EDS Engineers
- H&MV Engineering
- ISF Group
- LYT Architecture
- MWK Engineering
- Royal HaskoningDHV
- Tri-Star Construction
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Alfa Laval
- Delta Electronics
- Johnson Controls
- Master Power Technologies
- Piller Power Systems
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors:
- Africa Data Centres
- Digital Parks Africa
- Teraco (Digital Realty)
- NTT Global Data Centres
- Open Access Data Centres
- Vantage Data Centers
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
- Existing Facilities in the Region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Other Cities
- List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Storage Systems
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression
- Physical Security
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Other Cities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zc0skl
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900