The managed services market is projected to grow from USD 180.5 billion in 2018 to USD 282.0 billion in 2023, at a compound annual growth rate of 9.3% during the forecast period.*
Enterprises across the world heavily depend on their IT infrastructure to carry on their business operations. But, they sometimes face a tough time in managing it. Here, the managed service providers play the role of advisors and managers, who help them manage different IT assets and operations like deployment of services with complete ease.
As the demand for IT infrastructure increases, the demand for managed services will also increase. To explore the huge market potential of managed services, The Channel Company has come up with its flagship conference focused on cloud-based managed services professionals – NexGen Conference & Expo 2018, between December 9 to December 11 at Anaheim, CA.
The event focuses on the early adopters in managed services market who actively seek out new and innovative solutions to drive more revenue and profits. It’s a golden opportunity for the attendees to get to learn advanced strategies, meet trusted partners and explore innovative technologies that can help them transform to a next-gen service provider.
Why NexGen Conference & Expo is a must attend event for MSPs?
• To stay updated on new technology services and industry trends
• To be able to identify and network with strategic partners
• To get introduced to the new products
• To experience the perfect blend of existing and new technologies
This year, the event will run on the theme of “Building a NexGen Portfolio of Managed Services”. Under this theme, the following topics will be explored:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS trends for MSPs
- Managed services growth opportunity for service providers
- Evolution of the MSP model
- Exploring the future of security, WiFi and BU/DR
- Understanding customer success
- Next-gen leadership strategies
- Recurring revenue success stories
- New dimensions in managed services
- Picking the right PSA tools
- Instilling customer loyalty in the cloud era
Sessions to look forward to
One of the major attractions at NexGen 2018 are the ‘Executive Sessions’. The thirty-minute sessions are uniquely curated and led by industry’s best speakers and CEO/COOs of leading MSPs. Here’s a look around some of the sessions to look forward to at the NexGen Conference and Expo 2018:
1. AI, Blockchain and IoT session by Ian Khan – technology futurist and author
Ian Khan – a highly sought after emerging technologies expert, will host an interesting session at the event. The attendees will get to learn about the three most transformative technologies – AI, IoT and Blockchain. These technologies are set to change the future of everything from business to everyday life. Companies will need to foster partnerships to build value for their end customers.
2. Creating a solution provider value proposition – Carrie Simpson, CEO, Managed Sales Pros
Carrie Simpson – CEO of Managed Sales Pro, in her session, will discuss the importance of timing in managed services sales cycle. Carrie will emphasize the importance of value proposition in crafting a customer acquisition strategy for driving sales and generating revenue.
3. The state of cloud in the B2B market – Mike Diamond, Group Director, Industry Analysis – B2B Technology, NPD
Cloud is maturing and becoming a part of every organization’s digital transformation strategy. But, still companies face a tough time migrating their infrastructure from on-premises to cloud and managing it. Managed service providers find their edge here. Mike Diamond, who is the group director for B2B technology for NPD, will discuss the power of managed services delivered by MSPs and channel partners.
4. Managing multiple clouds & not losing your mind – Sean Ferrel, Chairman & Founder, Managed Solution
Sean Ferrel, Chairman & Founder, Managed Solution, will talk about the challenges faced by MSPs and solution providers in managing multiple clouds. He believes that no one cloud fits all needs, and customers are mostly hesitant to put their IT assets in one cloud.
This poses a challenge for the MSPs to equip themselves with the requisite skills to manage IT assets across multiple public and private cloud environments.
5. Are your clients gaining maximum value from digital transformation – Clayton Ching, Global Head of Product Management – DRYiCE by HCL Technologies
Clayton Ching, who is the global head of product management at DRYiCE by HCL Technologies, will talk about how MSPs can help their clients gain maximum value from digital transformation through their cloud-native service orchestration and management platform. The platform drives agility through quick deployment of services and is backed by HCL’s cognitive assistant to help maximize productivity, while reducing the costs.
NexGen is just a few days away, so register for the event today. DHN is the official media partner for the event and our readers get amazing discounts upon registration.
Follow this link and register now before it’s too late!