[DAILYHOSTNEWS] July 17, 2012, Parallels, the web hosting software provider, made an announcement on Monday at HostingCon about the release of Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2, latest version of billing and automation solution for web hosts.
Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 offers new features that will help the small web hosting companies to flourish their business. The new version is initially free for new customers. Under the revenue share program, those web hosts that earn up to $8,000 in monthly revenue can access Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 for free.
Parallels will offer following free services to the hosting companies that implements Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 :
• Free installation
• Free administration training
• Full automation of the company’s online store, payment processing, billing etc.
Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 offers following features :
• Ability to create multiple affiliate programs
• Ability to determine conditions and compensation types for affiliates
• Ability to set rates for the resellers
• Ability to create reports and keep track of all the programs
• Supports different versions of Linux or Windows Server within the same hosting plan
After the launch, Jack Zubarev, Parallels’ President, quoted, “At Parallels, we continue to be passionate about providing small and growing hosters with all the tools they need to build their sales channel and increase their revenue. Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 helps these service providers exceed these goals by reducing their operational costs and automating their infrastructure, so they have more time to build and grow their business. And, by joining Parallels partner program at our new member level or above, any growing hoster now has access to expertise, best practices, go-to-market tools and other resources that can take their business to the next level.”
Parallels Business Automation Standard 4.2 supports Parallels Plesk Panel 11, the web hosting control panel software.