DAILYHOSTNEWS, November 29, 2011 – OnApp, a leading provider of software for the hosting industry, has announced the appointment of a Chairman and four other management team positions. Paul Brennan, Kosten Metreweli and Pal Kondel join OnApp from Zeus Technology as Chairman, CMO and EVP of Global Sales, respectively. Roger Lovegrove joins as CFO, while Kam Dhillon joins as VP of Partner and Channel Development.
“We’ve had an incredible 2011,” said Ditlev Bredahl, CEO of OnApp. “OnApp launched in mid-2010.Our software now powers more than 800 clouds globally, and over half of all hosted public clouds. We have even bigger plans for 2012 and beyond, with more innovative and disruptive products in the pipeline for the cloud and hosting industries. To meet our aggressive growth targets, we’ve assembled a management team with proven credentials from successful high growth technology companies like Zeus Technology and Global 360.”
- Paul Brennan, Chairman: Paul was previously Chairman and CEO at Zeus. Prior to that he was Chairman of Apptix ASA (OSE: APP), Xtractor, Trustix and VisionOSS.
- Kosten Metreweli, Chief Marketing Officer: Kosten was previously Chief Marketing Officer at Zeus. Prior to that he was VP Global Marketing at Tideway Systems.
- Pal Kondel, EVP Global Sales: Pal was previously VP of Global Sales at Zeus. Prior to that he was Head of Enterprise Sales at Interwoven (NASDAQ: IWOV).
- Roger Lovegrove, Chief Financial Officer: Roger was previously at Global 360, where he was International Finance and Operations Director. Global 360 sold to OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) in July 2011 for $260M. Prior to Global 360, Roger was CFO at Lakeview Computers.
- Kam Dhillon, VP Partner and Channel Development: Kam has extensive experience working with hosting, developer and channel communities, with previous positions at Microsoft, Pipex and Equinix.
OnApp’s management team also includes Carlos Rego, Chief Visionary Officer; Roger Nolan, Chief Technology Officer; James Withall, VP of Customer Care; and CEO Ditlev Bredahl.