Comparably Awarded Company for its High-Performance Culture and Innovative Employee Engagement Programs
WALTHAM, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NWN Corporation, the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) delivering solutions for today’s work-from-anywhere environment, has been recognized by Comparably, a leading employee review site providing culture and compensation data for public and private companies, for having an “A+” rating for its company culture. NWN ranked in the top 5% of all companies qualified for the award. The company has also been recognized this year by Comparably for Best Company for Work-Life Balance, Perks & Benefits, Compensation, and Happiness.
As a service provider that helps companies drive engagement and transform the employee and customer experience, NWN strives to create the same great experiences for its own employees. As the pandemic took a stronghold over the country this year, NWN increased professional development opportunities and adopted new programs aimed to enhance engagement, align teams, and maintain the company’s tight-knit culture remotely, such as:
- A drive-in movie experience. On Oct. 8, NWN hosted four different drive-ins across the country—North Carolina, Texas, California, Massachusetts—where employees and their families, as well as NWN partners and customers, gathered to safely watch from their cars.
- Wired for Wellness Program. This year, the company kicked this long-running physical, mental, and financial wellness program up a notch with activities to support employees during the pandemic. For example, world-class expert, Dr. Kathleen O’Neil Smith, taught disease prevention at the start of the pandemic.
Feedback from NWN employees about its award-winning culture on Comparably:
- “The experience is unlike any other. I have worked at 3 companies similar to NWN and the culture that has been created is unmatched. I feel comfortable with my team members both when things are going well or not going well. I am well taken care of financially and very pleased with management.”
- “NWN is a great company full of great people. I have worked here for almost 17 years and I can’t imagine working anywhere else. The leadership team is 2nd to none. We have a group of people here that work hard and know the value of that hard work. NWN is an awesome company to work for.”
- “I have been with NWN going on 6 years. I have had opportunities to leave and even take more money at times. The reason I stay is due to the fantastic culture NWN has built for me, a great boss and VP, and a leadership team who listens and acts on my ideas. We also WIN here at NWN.”
- “Working at NWN has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have continually learned, been challenged, and surrounded by a team of passionate, dedicated professionals. We embrace delivering for our customers, and everyone shares in the great achievements the company has made.”
“Continually hearing from our employees that NWN is a great place to work is tremendously motivating. The past year has challenged us and all of our customers in unimaginable ways, yet our employee morale and our high-performance culture remains unchanged. Our success this year and in 2021 will be because our employees understand the mission-critical role we play in our customers’ work and lives,” said Jim Sullivan, NWN CEO.
NWN Corporation is a leading Cloud Communications Service Provider (CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace experience for commercial, enterprise and public sector organizations. The Company offers solutions-as-a-service that help organizations work from anywhere securely. With over 1,400 customers throughout the U.S., NWN provides integrated cloud communications, security, contact center, managed devices, connectivity, and advanced technology solutions. To learn more about NWN’s solutions and offerings, visit www.nwnit.com.
Allison Webster for NWN