Novosoft has announced launch of HBDrive, a new cloud backup service, HBDrive which allows keeping backups of all sorts of data types, including databases MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Lotus Notes, as well as MS Exchange Server. The launch follows up release of a new version of Novosoft’s key software Handy Backup™. The core advantages of HBDrive cloud backup are :
- financial benefits: you can avoid purchasing physical media and additional servers;
- instant access: manage your data from anywhere through the intuitive web-based interface;
- assued security: SSAE 16 and SAS 70 certifications allows service to guarantee data protection;
- unlimited storage: you can easily increase the amount of storage used without taking the time to purchase and launch additional server equipment;
- no bandwidth limitations: unlimited data uploads and downloads;
- variety of data types: service supports all data types available for backup with Handy Backup, including databases MS SQL , MySQL , DB2 , Lotus Notes , as well as MS Exchange Server;
- trial period: you can use all functions of the service for 10 days for free.
“Backing up to the cloud becomes more and more popular among users of Handy Backup. Many clients prefer using online backup storage as it enables to reduce the maintenance cost of IT-infrastructure. User-friendly interface will let more users to enjoy the advantages of our new cloud backup service”, said Aleksey Dolgushev, Head of Handy Backup Development Department.
Perfect for storage of personal and corporate data, HBDrive provide users an opportunity to increase the amount of storage without taking the time for purchasing and launching additional server equipment. It has a 10-day free trial to allow clients to use all the features of cloud storage immediately after creation of an account.
In addition, every purchaser of Handy Backup will get 1GB of HBDrive cloud storage for 1 year for free. According to an official press release by Novosoft, their data center is certified according to the SSAE 16 and SAS 70 international standards of data protection.