News

MetaEdge® revolutionizes cloud connectivity with next-gen edge data center platform for hyperscale providers, metaverse, AI/ML, gaming, and more

1 Mins read
edge data center platform

MetaEdge®, an Indian platform for edge data centers, focuses on interconnecting cloud content and consumers for over half a billion internet users in India. With India’s population set to surpass China’s this year, there are currently 840 million internet users in India, with only 10% of them living in metro cities that have an existing data center ecosystem. MetaEdge® aims to build data centers for the remaining 90% of the population that is underserved.

The global edge data center market was valued at USD 7.2 billion in 2021, and by 2022, it had grown to USD 9.25 billion. By 2030, it is projected to reach USD 50 billion, with India’s edge data center market alone valued at USD 10 billion.

MetaEdge® has announced its next-generation edge data center platform, designed to meet the growing demands of hyperscale cloud providers, the metaverse, AI/ML, gaming, OTT, 4K TV, CDN service providers, 5G, and satellite connectivity to tier two cities.

“We are thrilled to unveil our next-generation edge data center platform, which will support the growing demands of India’s internet users. Our goal is to set up 70+ edge data centers across India, with a phased rollout that aims to democratize the edge data center infrastructure. MetaEdge® plans to partner with local land developers to achieve this goal,” said Priyal Kothari, Director of MetaEdge®.

Benefits of MetaEdge® next-generation edge data center platform:

  • Faster and better performance for real-time applications such as metaverse, gaming, AI/ML, and OTT.
  • Improved connectivity for remote and rural areas, including satellite and 5G connectivity.
  • Reduced delays and better user experience.
  • Increased reliability and availability of services.
  • Advanced security features to protect sensitive data and services.

MetaEdge® offers a revolutionary platform that can provide faster, more reliable, and more secure services to users across India, including those in remote and rural areas.

Read next: Virtuozzo selected by Rolos to develop and deploy next-gen scientific research platform

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eighty + = eighty five