Managed web hosting provider RackHigh announced today that it now offers colocation space in its Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Data Center. RackHigh’s colocation services will be available from the Riyadh, SA data center in August 2013.
– Ibrahim Mohammad Gazzawi, Chief Operating Officer, RackHigh.
RackHigh recently revamped their data center for other managed services including cloud, dedicated, and smart servers and has now updated its designated colocation space for use by customers.
“We’ve seen an influx of technologies in our space over the past few years, but colocation services in Saudi Arabia offer a strategic geographical coverage that many companies are looking for,” said Ibrahim Mohammad Gazzawi, Chief Operating Officer, RackHigh.
“Over the past two years I’ve been with the company, we’ve put quite a lot into our infrastructure with new UPS systems, and cooling systems. The colocation area now is setup for success for enterprise-class needs,” added Noor Al Jamal, Facilities Manager, RackHigh.
Technical and Infrastructure specs of RackHigh’s Riyadh facility are as follows:
- Up to 32 Amps per rack, A & B feeds available.
- 24/7/365 On site security, secure gated access and classified camera and access control systems.
- 11,000 Volt direct grid connection – Diverse LV transformers.
- Innovative Hot and Cold containment systems, Ecologically responsible cooling technology to 2N.
- 2N A & B UPS Systems.
- Full environmental monitoring with in rack humidity, air flow and temperature reporting.
- APC Switched PDUs as standard with every rack.
- 2N Gas turbine and diesel power generation on site.
- Carrier Neutral facility with multiple Tier 1 transit links.
Here is more information on RackHigh’s colocation hosting.