DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Machine Condition Monitoring Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component; By Deployment Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global machine condition monitoring market size is expected to reach USD 5.0 billion by 2030, according to a new study. The report provides a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the market now and analyses how the market will expand in the future.
Increasing awareness of the benefits of machine condition monitoring is likely to boost market revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, growing uses of wireless technology to assist equipment monitoring and rising inclination of end users towards predictive maintenance are collectively driving the market.
Machine condition monitoring helps production facility owners to understand the state of machines so that maintenance may be performed quickly and at the appropriate time. Conditioning can identify bearing problems, shaft unbalance, detached mounting, overheating, load misalignment, gear-tooth failure, stator eccentricity, and other catastrophic machine failures.
Predictive Maintenance engineers (PDM’s) evaluate the state of machinery, also known as Condition Based Monitoring (CBM), to avert catastrophic breakdowns and enhance labor productivity.
This assists manufacturer in reducing downtime, lowering maintenance costs, improving performance, and increasing firm profitability. Machine condition monitoring software, hardware, and data gathering systems provide various advantages to manufacturing companies in terms of data transfer with a single click. Through an Internet of Things (IoT) enabled system, they may also deliver machine warnings and status, examine real-time data, and monitor process parameters.
Furthermore, market growth is expected to accelerate due to the growing popularity of predictive maintenance strategies among manufacturers, private investors, and the government. Predictive maintenance is a strategy that employs data analysis tools to discover irregular operations and procedures before breakdown.
Furthermore, technological advancements in machine learning and big data analytics, favorable government regulations for the growth of manufacturing industries, and infrastructure developments due to rapid urbanization and industrialization are some of the key other factors expected to support market growth in the future.
However, emerging economies struggle to successfully implement machine condition monitoring systems and achieve next-level industrialization due to a shortage of data analysis personnel.
Drivers and Opportunities
- Rise of Machine Monitoring in Power Generation
- Increasing Use of Predictive Maintenance Techniques by Industry Players
Restraints and Challenges
Availability of Experts at Remote Locations
Machine Condition Monitoring Market Report Highlights
- Hardware component has dominated the market as it provides statistical values for rapid decision-making, in-depth machine condition analysis, and the capacity to save and access past data from anywhere.
- The software sector is predicted to account for a relatively robust revenue share. The software projected to drive demand for this market provides features such as rapid data transmission to the cloud and real-time machine alarms on the desktop.
- Cloud-based deployment type has dominated the market due to cost savings, great flexibility and scalability, cooperation efficiency, and security and privacy.
- North America dominated the market because of the growing popularity of secure cloud computing platforms in nations such as the United States.
- Major players operating in the industry include ASL Limited, Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., National Instruments, Parker-Hannifin Corp., Rockwell Automation, Schaeffler Technologies, SKF, and Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies.
The publisher has segmented the machine condition monitoring market report based on component, deployment type and region:
Machine Condition Monitoring, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Machine Condition Monitoring, Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Machine Condition Monitoring, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Machine Condition Monitoring Market Insights
5. Global Machine Condition Monitoring Market, by Component
6. Global Machine Condition Monitoring Market, by Deployment Type
7. Global Machine Condition Monitoring Market, by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- ASL Limited
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- National Instruments
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- Rockwell Automation
- Schaeffler Technologies
- Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pxfer2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900