Strategic partnership with Swedish hosting service provider to strengthen positions of an advanced PaaS solution in the local market
Jelastic, a leading multi-cloud PaaS provider, and Savecore, Swedish hosting service company, today announced a strategic partnership to help businesses in need of a mission-critical cloud application and infrastructure management platform with local datacenter availability.
“We are very pleased to announce the addition of Jelastic PaaS to our as-a-service portfolio,” said Nicklas Ericsson, CEO Savecore AB.
“Jelastic PaaS is perfect for our developers who want their critical applications on a reliable platform with easy access to all available tools. Everything is in the Jelastic platform in one place, so we no longer waste any time building and maintaining the infrastructure that was previously necessary to support service and application development.” added Ericsson.
With PaaS, companies can more quickly develop, run and manage projects, also smoothly update or expand the functionality of applications. Besides this, another benefit of this collaboration is the Jelastic PaaS pay-per-use pricing model as it completely solves the right-sizing problem for its users. Additionally, Jelastic’s automatic scaling helps cloud hosting organizations such as Savecore to gain a more thorough understanding of their used resources and maximize efficiency while optimizing performance.
Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and co-founder of Jelastic said, “We are proud to empower forward-thinking hosting companies like Savecore to become an advanced cloud choice for ISVs, digital agencies, e-commerce projects and developers in need of scalable and highly available environments.”
Savecore’s in-house data center which is located in Sweden was put into operation at the end of 2017, and since then the organization has extended its range of services and is steadily continuing to build new cloud services for more security. Currently, Jelastic PaaS is being rolled-out as another addition to their as-a-service portfolio.
The customers of Savecore now have quick access to a wide range of features within a turnkey Platform-as-a-Service, involving:
- Intuitive developer web portal for easy provisioning, updating and managing of environments
- Automatic vertical and horizontal scaling as per the applications load
- Support of microservices and traditional applications with zero code change deployment
- More than 50 certified container runtimes out-of-the-box
- Enterprise WordPress hosting with pre-configured optimization
- Multi-tenant Kubernetes and Docker container support
- Auto-clustering for automated replication configuration of application servers, storage, databases, and load balancing runtimes
- Multi-region traffic distribution and management unification
- Open CLI, API, and SSH access for deeper containers management
- Integration with modern Continuous Integration and Delivery tools
- Comprehensive billing engine with granular Pay-Per-Use pricing model
- Advanced access control policies and collaboration tools
- Built-in full life cycle metering, monitoring and troubleshooting utilities