New advisory group to inform ICMI’s contact center and customer experience focus
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#callcenter–The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), the authority on contact center excellence, has launched a Strategic Advisory Board comprised of industry thought leaders, senior level practitioners and solution providers. The board will help ICMI keep closer tabs on customer insights and contact center market developments. They will also ensure ICMI’s content offerings and products are aligned with industry best practices and evolve at pace to serve the contact center community.
The 2021 ICMI Strategic Advisory Board Members include:
- Nate Brown, Chief Experience Officer, Officium Labs
- Alice Deer, Sr. Marketing Manager, Genesys
- Ashby Dodge, LCSW, Director of Network Operations, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Vibrant
- Craig R. Downing, Service Cloud GTM, Salesforce
- Rebecca Gibson, Contact Center Consultant, Gibson Learning and Performance
- Murph Krajewski, CMO, Sharpen
- Brenda Kross, Experience Delivery Leader, Full Service Payroll, Intuit
- Eric Mackowitz, SCO Officer, Service Center Operations, Amica Mutual Insurance Company
- Scott Schleisman, Vice President, Contact Center, Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Ted Stodolka, VP, Chief Care Officer, Hallmark Cards
- Josh Streets, CEO & Founder, Scorecard Group Consulting
- Lark Will, President and Founder, Will Call Consulting
“The contact center is in a constant state of change – something that stood out even more over the last year. ICMI must be responsive to industry shifts while remaining focused on our mission to make contact centers and their people better every day,” noted Tara Gibb, Group Portfolio Director, ICMI. “The board helps us to amplify this mission and we value the contributions these experts make to the contact center industry.”
ICMI’s Strategic Advisory Board members will be sharing their industry insights in ICMI’s Contact Center Insider Newsletter and at ICMI’s virtual and live events. We invite you to get to know them at: Strategic Advisory Board | ICMI . You can sign up for the Contact Center Insider newsletter here: ICMI Subscription Center and register for ICMI events here: ICMI Contact Center Events .
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals — from frontline agents to executives — who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI’s experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month.