Managed cloud services provider HOSTING, has launched ‘360 Degrees Report’ – a new business insights tool that provides visibility into HOSTING’s cloud services. Providing customers with a concise summary of historical and predictive cloud information to help optimize their environment in HOSTING’s cloud, 360 Degrees Report uses five tenets of ITIL service design: availability, performance, recovery, security and capacity.
Enabling customers to compare their own performance levels with those of organizations in similar industries, running similar applications or with similar critical success factors, 360 Degrees Report helps IT leaders advocate for changes to systems configurations and security postures more effectively.
Reports generation is customizable and can be tailored by an enterprise based on it’s own critical success factors. Customers can configure threshold targets within the five ITIL areas mentioned above to align with their business priorities.
Based on the operational performance and security posture deemed as most vital by individual customers, the monthly 360 Degrees Reports provide quantitative metrics for each ITIL area, along with recommendations for improving the score achieved. An example of this can be a recommendation by 360 Degrees Report to add monitoring to additional devices to improve availability scoring.
“360 Degrees Report advances the cloud’s promise and delivers a level of intelligence that, until now, has been unavailable,” said Art Zeile, CEO, HOSTING.
“This tool elevates cloud operations data to the boardroom with metrics correlated directly to what each customer values — not what others deem important,” he added.
Some key features of the newly launched 360 Degrees Report are:
- 360 Degrees Report provides HOSTING customers with concise managed cloud services data that is immediately actionable via “performance-on-a-page” reports.
- Also provided are streamlined summaries that help customers identify areas that need attention, areas that meet customer success parameters and areas that exceed customer success parameters.
- The cloud operations information delivered according to the 5 ITIL-based tenets of any cloud installation, and summary performance data on rates & services, monitoring, capacity and backups provide a customer with complete control , transparency and visibility.
- 360 Degrees Report also delivers tailored operational performance information via scores calculated based on the five key report areas and customer-specified critical success factors, along with normative data that compares a customer’s cloud performance with that of its competitors based on industry, revenue and application parameters.
- The data in the report can be used to proactively forecast upcoming resource needs and to drive investments.
360° Report will be available to HOSTING customers as a value-added, no-cost monthly tool via HOSTING’s Customer Portal with in a few days.