DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Solid State Drives Market (2021-2026) by Type, Interface Type, Form Factor Type, Technology Type, Storage Type, End-Use Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Solid State Drives Market is estimated to be USD 98.07 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 394.35 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 32.09%.
The Global Solid State Drives Market is driving due to the growing adoption of solid-state drives in data centers. Increasing penetration of high-end cloud computing that provides the option of backup and archive data is driving the market’s growth. Additionally, advantages of solid-state drives over traditional hard disk drives include high density and high-performance features, fuelling the market’s growth. On the other hand, high costs associated with solid-state drives compared to hardware disk drives and smaller life spans of SSDs restrict the growth and hamper the market.
The increasing technological advancements in SSDs such as PCIs, NVMe, and others are creating potential opportunities for the market to grow in the forecasted period. Furthermore, the growing usage of SSDs in relational analytics such as data processing, analytical query processing, and code execution techniques. Moreover, device designing complexities in SSDs include reliability, flexibility, performance, and endurance. The growing concern related to security, such as encryption standards and controller coordination due to the increasing adoption of SSDs, are the various challenges that may negatively affect the global solid-state drives (SSDs) market.
The Global Solid State Drives Market is segmented based on Type, Interface Type, Form Factor Type, Technology Type, Storage Type, End-Use Type, and Geography.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Solid State Drives Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Adoption of Solid-State Drives in Data Centres
- Increasing Penetration of Cloud Computing
- Advantages of SSD Over Traditional HDDs
- High Cost Associated with Solid State Drives
- Smaller Life Span of SSDs
- Growing Usage of SSDs in Relational Analytics Techniques
- Increasing Technological Advancement in SSDs
- Designing Complexities in SSDs
- Growing Concern Related to Security
- A3Cube, Inc
- ADATA Technology Co Ltd
- Best IT World (India) Private Limited
- BiTMICRO Networks, Inc
- Broadcom, Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Corsair Gaming, Inc
- CrossBar, Inc
- Foremay, Inc
- G. SKILL International Enterprise
- Google LLC
- Huayun Data Holding Group Co Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Kingston Technology Corporation
- LITE-ON Technology Corporation
- Microchip Technology, Inc
- Micron Technology, Inc
- NetApp, Inc
- Nimbus Data
- Pure Storage, Inc
- Samsung Group
- SK Hynix, Inc
- Seagate Technology Holdings plc
- Shenzhen Longsys Electronics Co Ltd
- Teclast Electronics Co Ltd
- Toshiba Corporation
- Transcend Information, Inc
- Viking Technology
- Violin Systems
- Western Digital Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iu0z3g
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900