DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Memory Chip Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global memory chip market reached a value of US$ 154.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 410.71 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.71% during 2021-2027.
- ADATA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited (Fujitsu Limited)
- Intel Corporation
- Kingston Technology Corporation
- Micron Technology Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SK hynix Inc.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Toshiba Corporation
- Transcend Information Inc.
- Western Digital Corporation
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A memory chip is an integrated circuit composed of several capacitors and transistors that can store data or process code in computers and other electronic devices. It can store data temporarily through random access memory (RAM) or permanently through read-only memory (ROM).
It provides large storage space despite its small size and offers several benefits, such as cost-effectiveness, reduced phone memory consumption, easy access to computers, and non-volatile memory. As a result, it finds extensive applications in automotive, electronics, information and technology (IT), and telecommunication industries.
At present, the growing utilization of memory-based elements in technologically advanced products, such as smartphones, wearables devices, and electronic gadgets, represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, there is a rise in the employment of semiconductor devices in automobile and electronics systems, such as flash read-only memory (ROM) and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
This, along with the rapid digitalization and automation in the electronics industry, is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the integration of the internet of things (IoT) in various industrial applications to execute efficient management and manufacturing operations is positively influencing the market.
Besides this, there is an increase in the demand for semiconductor memory chips with high storage capabilities to resolve the data center complexities in different organizations. This, coupled with the rising reliance on smartphones among the masses, is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Apart from this, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce memory chips that require less time and energy to transfer data and increase the speed of processors.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global memory chip market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application and sales channel.
Breakup by Type:
- NAND Flash
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Sales Channel:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global memory chip market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global memory chip market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global memory chip market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d77efm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900