LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#coldchainindustrymarket–The Global Cold Chain Industry market size is expected to grow over USD 90 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.0% during the forecast period of 2019-2024.
This increase in spend growth will be primarily attributed to the growing requirement from end-user sectors such as pharmaceutical, medical, and food industries for a safe and an efficient passage of perishable cargoes across countries.
This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Top Spending Regions in the Global Cold Chain Industry Market:
According to the spend share and forecasts, North America and Europe will be the leading regions in the Global Cold Chain Industry market.
- North America
To know more about these regions and their influence in on the Global Cold Chain Industry market. Request free demo
Insights that drive the Supply chain market of Global Cold Chain Industry Market:
- Cold chain suppliers are entering into joint ventures and M&A with local logistics and cold storage providers to enhance their regional influence.
- Suppliers are increasingly investing in the adoption of cold chain dollies that can maintain the temperature of ULDs on the ground in between flights.
Some of the top Global Cold Chain Industry suppliers listed in this report:
This Global Cold Chain Industry procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Americold Realty Trust
- Lineage Logistics
- Emergent Cold LLC
- AGRO Merchants Group
- Nichirei Corp.
Reason to download the free sample of this report:
- To have a better grasp over the market dynamics
- Understand the key market trends
- Better supplier understanding and have an edge over the negotiation
- Know what are the factors that influence the demand-supply shifts
- Help you interpret and use the best procurement practices in this market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299