LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#BloodGroupingReagentsMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the global blood-grouping reagents market and it is poised to grow by USD 443.28 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DIAGAST, Grifols SA, Immucor Inc., and Merck KGaA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growing demand for blood transfusions has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Blood-Grouping Reagents Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Blood-Grouping Reagents Market is segmented as below:
- Hospitals And Blood Banks
- Clinical Laboratories
- Academic And Research Institutes
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40141
Blood-Grouping Reagents Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our blood-grouping reagents market report covers the following areas:
- Blood-Grouping Reagents Market size
- Blood-Grouping Reagents Market trends
- Blood-Grouping Reagents Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing penetration of healthcare facilities as one of the prime reasons driving the blood-grouping reagents market growth during the next few years.
Blood-Grouping Reagents Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the blood-grouping reagents market, including some of the vendors such as Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., DIAGAST, Grifols SA, Immucor Inc., and Merck KGaA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the blood-grouping reagents market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Blood-Grouping Reagents Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist blood-grouping reagents market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the blood-grouping reagents market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the blood-grouping reagents market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of blood-grouping reagents market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Hospitals and blood banks – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Clinical laboratories – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic and research institutes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of social media marketing
- Advancement in technology
- Increasing penetration of healthcare facilities
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Grifols SA
- Immucor Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Novacyt SA
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Quotient Ltd.
- Rapid Labs Ltd.
- Ybio Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.