cPanel Inc. announced yesterday the release of version 11.34 of cPanel & WHM software to the RELEASE tier, effective Monday, October 29, 2012. Included are many improvements and upgrades that you, our Partners and end users, had a voice in.
As highlighted in his Keynote speech at last week’s 7th annual cPanel Conference, cPanel CEO, J. Nick Koston, outlined new features that include;
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email with our vastly improved email tracking, and message retrieval, to the Mail Delivery Reports functionality we recently delivered.
- In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
Upon updating or installing cPanel & WHM version 11.34 you will no longer be able to downgrade to a previous version.
For details regarding version 11.34 User Guide, Release Notes, Change Log and FAQ’s, please visithttp://docs.cpanel.net.
Please pre-register for our upcoming webinar on version 11.34 at http://go.cpanel.net/1134webinar.
To update cPanel & WHM manually:
Log into WHM as the root user.
Click on the WHM 11.32.5 (build 11) link on the top right corner of the screen.
Click the button labeled Click to Upgrade.