LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#GlobalPropertyManagementSoftwareMarket–Technavio has been monitoring the property management software market and it is poised to grow by USD 489.02 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions- .
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 5%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Growing awareness of the benefits of property management software is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- AppFolio Inc., Console Australia Pty Ltd., Entrata Inc., London Computer Systems, MRI Software LLC, Quicken Inc., RealPage Inc., Rentec Direct, ResMan LLC, and Yardi Systems Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- North America
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Adherence to industry and government regulations for property listings is a major growth factor for the market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AppFolio Inc., Console Australia Pty Ltd., Entrata Inc., London Computer Systems, MRI Software LLC, Quicken Inc., RealPage Inc., Rentec Direct, ResMan LLC, and Yardi Systems Inc. are some of the major market participants. Increasing awareness of property management software will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Awareness of property management software has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Property Management Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Property Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40964
Property Management Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our property management software market report covers the following areas:
- Property Management Software Market size
- Property Management Software Market trends
- Property Management Software Market analysis
This study identifies adherence to industry and government regulations for property listings as one of the prime reasons driving the property management software market growth during the next few years.
Property Management Software Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the property management software market, including some of the vendors such as AppFolio Inc., Console Australia Pty Ltd., Entrata Inc., London Computer Systems, MRI Software LLC, Quicken Inc., RealPage Inc., Rentec Direct, ResMan LLC, and Yardi Systems Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the property management software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Property Management Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist property management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the property management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the property management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of property management software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment placement
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AppFolio Inc.
- Console Australia Pty Ltd.
- Entrata Inc.
- London Computer Systems
- MRI Software LLC
- Quicken Inc.
- RealPage Inc.
- Rentec Direct
- ResMan LLC
- Yardi Systems Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.