Rob Lowe, award-winning actor, author, and producer, and Todd Boehly, CEO of Eldridge, chairman and owner of Chelsea Football Club, and an owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Lakers, discuss the opportunities in media, entertainment, and sports at a time when these industries are converging and becoming more accessible for investing
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CAIS, the leading alternative investment platform for independent financial advisors, today announced the final agenda for the second annual CAIS Alternative Investment Summit, the industry’s marquee gathering of independent advisors and alternative asset managers, which will take place October 16-18, 2023, at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles, California.
“We have an incredibly exciting lineup of speakers, including more than 30 ‘CAIS Talks’ lead by top alternative asset managers bringing advisors insights focused on a wide range of topics and alternative asset categories spanning private equity, private credit, structured notes, commercial real estate, secondaries investing, portfolio management, wealth-friendly product and strategies, and macroeconomic outlooks,” said Matt Brown, Founder and CEO of CAIS.
Over 1,000 members of the CAIS community will convene over three days at CAIS Summit featuring leaders from wealth management, alternative asset management, and technology to network, learn, and explore.
Notable general sessions include:
- Global Challenges in an Uncertain World: Mike Pompeo, 70th Secretary of State of The United States
- From Macro to Micro: Examining How Global Events Affect Investment Strategy: Kipp deVeer, CEO, Ares Capital Corporation; Jim Zelter, Co-President, Apollo Global Management; Jenny Johnson, President and CEO, Franklin Templeton; Joshua Friedman, Co-Founder, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Canyon Partners
- Investing in Sports: Todd Boehly, CEO of Eldridge; Ian Charles, Founder and Managing Partner, Arctos Partners; Michael Rees, Co-President and Head of GP Strategic Capital, Blue Owl Capital
- When Artificial Intelligence Meets Wealth Management – Will you be Ready?: Marco Della Torre, CEO of Venn, Two Sigma; Kelly Godfrin, Head of Strategic Data Initiatives, Fidelity Investments; Andrew Lewis Smith, Founder and CEO, Alai
- Accessing the New Frontier in Media, Entertainment, and Sports Investing: Rob Lowe, author and producer; Todd Boehly, CEO of Eldridge
“The CAIS Summit provides us with opportunities to meet face-to-face with leading alternative asset managers to gain an even deeper understanding of the alternative investing landscape,” said David Copeland, Strategic Wealth Partners. “We are excited to participate in an event that brings together some influential leaders in the space.”
The full agenda for CAIS Summit can be found here.
CAIS is the pioneer in democratizing access to and education about alternative investments for independent advisors and asset managers, empowering them to engage and transact on a massive scale. CAIS delivers industry-leading technology, operational efficiency, and world-class client service throughout the pre-trade, trade, and post-trade experience.
CAIS provides advisors with a broad selection of alternative investment strategies, including hedge funds, private equity, private debt, real estate, digital assets, and structured notes, allowing them to capitalize on opportunities and withstand ever-changing markets. CAIS also helps advisors create custom fund vehicles around ideas they source.
As an extension of the platform, CAIS delivers an on-demand, online learning experience, CAIS IQ, which is designed exclusively to help advisors deepen their knowledge and increase their confidence in alternative investment strategies.
Most funds listed on the CAIS Marketplace undergo Mercer’s independent due diligence and ongoing monitoring. CAIS streamlines the end-to-end transaction process through digital subscriptions and integrated reporting with the leading US custodians and reporting providers, which make investing in alternatives simpler.
Founded in 2009, CAIS, a fintech leader, supports over 32,000 advisors who oversee more than $4 trillion in network assets. Since its inception, CAIS has facilitated over $25 billion in transaction volume. CAIS has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, and London. For more information about CAIS, please visit www.caisgroup.com.
Securities offered through CAIS Capital LLC, member FINRA, SIPC.