Business intelligence firm BE Summits today announced that “BYTE into BIG DATA Summit, ” an event focused on new technology and upcoming innovations in the Big Data arena, will take place on the 21st and 22nd of November, 2013 in Mumbai, India.
The BYTE into BIG Data Summit will see key decision makers from cross Industry, involved in Data Analysis, Data Storage and Data Management, get together, discuss, understand and elucidate how enterprises can effectively understand, analyze, protect and utilize the massive surge in Data coming their way.
Some of the key topics that’ll be addressed during the two day summit are:
- Regulatory & Compliance for BIG DATA.
- BIG DATA Trends & Challenges.
- Monitoring BIG DATA (Big Data Analytics).
- Hadoop Framework – Importance of Hadoop in BIG DATA.
- Security in BIG DATA.
- Big Data Cloud Computing.
Some of the speakers who’ve confirmed their presence at the summit include:
- Lakshmi Narayan Rao (Lux Rao) Chief Technologist – Cloud, Big Data & Mobility – Technology Services, Hewlett Packard.
- Ahmed Aamer- Executive Director, SKY Computing.
- Vijay Sethi – Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- N Jayantha Prabhu – Chief Technology Officer, Essar Group.
- Kersi Tavadia – Chief Information Officer, Bombay Stock Exchange.
BE Summits have announced that they would be limiting to 100 key decision makers attending the Summit.