Aquilent today announced launch of its Cloud Resource Management Portal, Olympus Powered by Aquilent.
The new solution has been developed solely for federal agencies and provides an application and environment centric model for managing the cloud, helping meet the increasingly complex requirements of the Federal Cloud First Policy.
Olympus enables federal customers to bridge the gap between native cloud tools and their individualized cloud infrastructures and significantly reduces the need for cloud expertise so that federal organizations can readily take full advantage of their cloud resources while remaining focused on their mission.
Olympus works within any FISMA or DIACAP compliant environment, integrating with the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) security model and within the agency’s environment. It empowers the federal user to take full control of all cloud assets in one easy-to-use portal from the ground up.
Customers choosing to utilize Aquilent’s cloud hosting environment can now take full advantage of Olympus and can:
– Mark Pietrasanta, CTO, Aquilent.
- Manage all cloud resources in consistent, unified and logical categories.
- Reduce system administration costs with the intuitive, full-featured interface.
- Easily view all billing and utilization activity down to the resource level.
- Ensure the branded agency’s cloud portal is Section 508 compliant.
- Deploy the portal securely within the agency’s cloud environment.
- Easily manage access and fully audit all activities with a single sign-on.
- Manage and reduce environmental costs through scheduled tasks.
- Integrate business systems and processes through the flexible portal platform.
“Our federal customers have one main focus, and that is to serve citizens effectively as set forth within their missions,” stated David Fout, CEO, Aquilent.
“The cloud should be a strategic enabler and with Olympus Powered by Aquilent, our customers will be able to leverage, monitor and manage their cloud assets in support of their missions in the most efficient and cost-effective manner,” he added.
“Olympus enables our customers to rapidly adopt the cloud while saving money from both hosting and the often hidden costs of the labor needed to support the cloud,” said Mark Pietrasanta, CTO, Aquilent.
“With this fully secure, easy to use portal, our customers can further delegate cloud management tasks to the people who most need to perform them, ensuring an accurate audit trail along the way,” he added.
Here is more information on Olympus Powered by Aquilent.