– Sergey Beloussov,Co-founder, Anturis.
Las Vegas, NV – Anturis Inc., a vanguard IT solutions company, today announced the beta release of Anturis, the next-generation IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solution, free for a limited time. Co-founded by Parallels Founder and Chairman of the Board Serguei Beloussov, Anturis’ IT infrastructure monitoring solution is available now. Anturis is also being demonstrated through February 6th at the Parallels Summit in Las Vegas.
In a world where no business can afford unexpected downtime, IT infrastructure monitoring has become a two billion dollar a year industry. However, the current market only offers solutions that are either enterprise grade, complicated and prohibitively expensive, or open source and DIY. Anturis breaks the mold and delivers a complete IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting service that includes all the features an SMB company needs, but is also simple to set up and use.
“Today small and medium sized businesses are experiencing growing IT complexity, and we all know that if your network or online site is down you’re dead,” said Serguei Beloussov, Anturis Co-founder , Parallels Founder and Chairman of the Board. “However, many SMBs do not have dedicated teams to deal with this growing complexity. Anturis simply offers the solution that doesn’t require an IT department.”
For the first time Anturis delivers enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring & troubleshooting in a simple, easy-to-use browser based cloud solution:
- Collect: A comprehensive and convenient cloud-based monitoring approach to data collection. Drills down through every layer of infrastructure. Can easily monitor across distributed platforms, datacenters or branch offices around the world
- Analyze: Analyzes collected data prior to alerting you to any potential concerns. Correlates related issues from different parts and layers of the IT infrastructure
- Alert: Generates meaningful and actionable alerts
- Report: Gives you the option to view detailed information about specific problems as well as get historical perspective
- Troubleshoot: Provides the tools to make solving IT problems faster and easier
“Up until now IT infrastructure monitoring has still basically come in two packages, bloated with features and expensive, or open-source with a great need for fine-tuning and customizing. Ultimately both options become costly to businesses either in terms of money or staff time,” said Sergey Nevstruev, Anturis CEO. “Anturis is the long awaited third option. Anturis is for the hundreds of thousands of small to medium sized businesses around the world who need a comprehensive always-on IT infrastructure monitoring solution that is also simple to start-up and manage. While we are always going to be a best-choice solution we are excited today to offer Anturis free in beta for everyone to try.”
About Anturis Inc.
A vanguard IT solutions company, Anturis Inc. is the developer of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Anturis, now available in beta, delivers organizations of all kinds a 24×7 comprehensive monitoring and troubleshooting service that is both feature rich and easy to set up and use. Anturis, Inc. was founded by successful IT entrepreneurs Serguei Beloussov, Max Tsypliaev and Ilya Zubarev. For more information, or to start using Anturis now, visit www.anturis.com