Businesses around the globe are increasingly opting to provision their computing, storage, and data using on-demand cloud services. This has given a substantial rise to the usage of cloud services as well as data center equipment and services in the market.
Computing demands has increased all the more, especially with the advent of modern technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), edge computing, and big data. While some enterprises are going for cloud, others are opting for the data center.
The scenario is the same in India as well. The country has a strong customer base of over a billion users. There are favourable government policies coupled with the digital revolution, IoT deployment, and cloud adoption. This shows that India is gearing up for the second phase of data center growth. These trends are expected to lead to the rise in web-scale data centers within the country.
To track the inevitable growth of web-scale datacenters in India, the 9th Annual DCD>Bangalore is returning this year on 18 July.
DCD>Bangalore: At a glance
DCD>Bangalore is India’s leading data center and cloud infrastructure convention that will bring together senior stakeholders from the Datacenter and Cloud community.
The conference will have discussions on the current paradigm shift from on-premise to colocation to cloud, edge computing, green data centers, digital transformation, and other key aspects that enable the evolution of the IT infrastructure in the country.
It will be a day filled with thought-leading presentations, panels, keynotes, lightning sessions, hosted roundtables, solutions briefings, big discussions, private and closed-door debates, workshops.
The one-day event will feature over 850 senior industry attendees, more than 30 industry-leading speakers, and around 30 partners and exhibitors.
Expert speakers at DCD>Bangalore
- Pritam Goyal, General Manager – Data centre & MTX Infrastructure Planning, Vodafone Idea Ltd
- Pradeep Guda, Solution Architect, Alibaba Cloud
- Suresh Rathod, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Sales, Ctrls
- Prakash Chandra Lohia, Senior Vice President, Reliance Industries Limited
- Sairam Veeraswamy, Senior Director – Innovation Programs, VMware
- Sundara Ramalingam N, Head of Deep Learning Practice, NVIDIA
- Stephen Worn, CTO and Managing Director, NAM, DatacenterDynamics
- Bharat B Anand, CTO, National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
9. Ajay Garg, Business Development Director of Data Center Management Solutions, Intel Corporation
10. Vikas Aggarwal, Partner, Business Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
11. NK Singh, Senior Business Development Director, Uptime Institute
12. Sandeep Dandekar, Executive Vice President, Procurement & Asset Management, NTT Com-Netmagic
13. Vinit Gupta, Country Head Marketing, Numeric India, Legrand
Find the full list of speakers here.
Key themes to be covered at the event
- Digital Transformation & The Data Center Edge
- Executing Hybrid IT Strategy
- Energy Smart & Sustainable Infrastructure
- Modernization & Lifecycle Management
Register for DCD>Bangalore:
To register for the event and explore new business opportunities, follow this link.
*Free plans also available.
DHN is the official media partner of DCD>Bangalore. Stay tuned with us for updates.