DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Coordinated Healthcare – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Coordinated healthcare covers all of the ways through which patients interact with their healthcare system. Understanding how patients seek care, and what hurdles they face, is essential when seeking to remove barriers and reduce costs.
Understanding everything from how emergency departments interact with family doctors to how visits to specialists are enabled and managed is key to keeping healthcare value high and avoiding patient barriers. Additionally, managing and streamlining the flow of patients within facilities through the use of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and virtual displays can greatly lower costs and improve patient experience.
This report explores the theme of coordinated healthcare, through coverage of patient care management and coordination, personal health data and patient flow management.
- Philips Healthcare
- Epic Systems
- GE Healthcare
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the coordinated healthcare theme.
- It includes case studies of emerging technology trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
- This coordinated healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- CASE STUDIES
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
- VALUE CHAIN
- APPENDIX: THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/imqror
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900