WebNet Hosting yesterday announced that its reseller hosting plans will now be available in European and Asian data centers too. WebNet Hosting has been offering reseller hosting across the United States since its inception in 2002.
The news comes a few months after WebNet launched a new platform of online audio information sharing- audio hosting packages featuring SHOUTcast software.
– PJ Taei, Director of Operations, WebNet Hosting.
With WebNet’s reseller hosting plans, individuals will be able to use their wholesale-priced hard drive space and bandwidth to host third party websites for a profit.
- WebNet Hosting has three reseller hosting plans; the Level 1 with U.S. based locations, and the Level 2 and Level 3 plans offered in Europe and Asia. WebNet plans to add data center locations in London and Singapore in the near future.
- Reseller can WebNet provides its resellers with the ability to resell Dedicated, Cloud & VPS Servers to their customers fully white label. A discount pricing tier is available that offers increased discounts on the volume of sales.
- Resellers can create their own own packages with the WHM (Web Host Manager) and customize the reseller panel to suit their needs. Reseller hosting accounts are fully managed and require no server management skills.
- All plans allow for hosting of unlimited accounts come with free cPanel, WHM, WHMCS, and a redundant cloud server platform with auto healing and instant scalability as required. WebNet guarantees 99.99% uptime and offers technical support 24/7.
The technical specs of the plans are as shown below:
“Demand for reseller hosting is growing, and Amsterdam and Tokyo are two global locations with great connectivity that serve the entire globe. We get many requests from our resellers–asking for multiple locations–and now we have a solution for them” said PJ Taei, Director of Operations, WebNet Hosting.
“Offering reseller hosting not only helps WebNet Hosting get more reseller accounts, it also helps grow the resellers’ businesses by offering a worthwhile hosting solution to their clients,” he added.