Open source secure enterprise file sync and share software developer ownCloud today announced the availability of ownCloud Enterprise Edition 5, the latest version of ownCloud Enterprise Edition.
Somes of the features of ownCloud Enterprise Edition 5 are:
– Markus Rex, CEO, ownCloud.
- Improved Active Directory (AD) and LDAP integration: Enhanced authentication performance with support for multiple LDAP and AD directories.
- AES encryption at rest: Native at-rest encryption provided by ownCloud on the backend storage system makes files more secure.
- Provisioning API: User provisioning can now be integrated into existing data center automation tools.
- Enhanced external storage app: Users can integrate existing file stores.
- Home directory integration: Users can integrate ownCloud with existing user home directories via CIFS or NFS.
- Deleted Files: Users can restore deleted files and folders without the intervention of the administrator.
- Anonymous Upload: Easier collaboration with partners and contractors.
- Interface: Users can manage files and accounts in a simplified interface, for better account identification, and a simplified plug-in application settings panel.
Pricing for ownCloud Enterprise Edition begins at a yearly subscription of $9,000 for 50 users.
ownCloud is organizing a ownCloud Enterprise Edition 5 “What’s New” Webinar on Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:00 PM EDT, where Frank Karlitschek, CTO and founder, ownCloud will review the ownCloud 5 Enterprise Edition.
The duration of webinar will be 1 hour. You can register here.