Customer on-boarding platforms and services provider Mural today announced the launch of Platform MaaX, a new on-boarding and post-sales support platform designed to provide SMBs with services that accelerate cloud implementation.
– Steve Zimba, President, Mural.
Increasing activation rates by 233 percent and lowering customer churn by 70 percent, Platform MaaX accelerates the path to revenue for service providers and ensures that users maximize the benefits of their cloud services using core capabilities that include the following:
- Tools: Simple-to-use activation scheduler, comprehensive workforce management, rapid on-boarding and data migration applications, advanced multi-mode communications, workflow management, script development and customer interaction tracking.
- Methods: Cloud service-specific on-boarding processes and workflows, expert hiring profiles, and an industry-first Customer Experience 360 training and certification program.
- Analytics: Adaptable data model for building cloud-centric customer profiles, cloud service-specific data-gathering APIs, combined with in-depth dashboards and reporting capabilities.
- Content: Detailed user-centric knowledgebase, third-party content gathering and rebranding, and comprehensive sales and marketing collateral.
“Adopting new technology can be time-consuming and intimidating to small and medium-sized businesses, leading to low activation, underutilized services and high turnover,” said Steve Zimba, President, Mural.
“We’re hearing from our partners and customers that it’s very difficult to make the move to the cloud. We have built Platform MaaX to address this exact challenge,” he added.
Platform MaaX supports a broad range of mission-critical SaaS services from various technology service providers and IaaS services including virtual servers and cloud storage from multiple strategic partners.
Available as a private-label or Mural-branded managed service and delivered from the Mural Customer Experience Center in Arizona, Platform MaaX can also be licensed, including use of all tools, methods, data analytics and content.
Mural will be showcasing the advantages of its customer experience offerings at HostingCon 2013, June 17-19 in Austin, Texas, in booth #901.
For more information, click here.