Logicworks today launched managed support for clients who’re using or plan to use Amazon Web Services.
The new Managed AWS service brings together the elasticity, scalability, and unlimited resources of AWS cloud and system administrators, cloud engineers, and network technicians of Logicworks.
– Kenneth Ziegler, CEO, Logicworks.
Some of the salient features of Logicworks Managed AWS service are:
- Application Rationalization: Logicworks’ project-based consulting service assists companies’ IT operation in developing the right cloud computing strategy for their business.
- Cloud Design: Logicworks recommends the appropriate services and features for each application through its design service.
- Configuration Management: Logicworks works with developers of companies directly to understand their application and implements a strategy that includes automation for provisioning, scaling, and reacting to the changing requirements of their environment.
- Cloud Implementation: With Logicworks’ Cloud Implementation service, companies can have Logicworks’ engineers build their AWS environment.
- Cloud Management: Once AWS environment is built and migration is complete, Logicworks Cloud Management provides companies with ongoing support and proactive maintenance.
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions: Logicworks’ Hybrid Cloud services create cross-over solutions that combine AWS with private clouds, dedicated servers, and colocated equipment.
- Single Pane of Glass: Companies can take advantage of the best aspects of AWS and traditional dedicated servers under one comprehensive service package.
Benefits for New AWS users:
New AWS users can use the Managed AWS service to avoid the pitfall and get up and running quickly. They can leverage ongoing guidance and support from Logicworks 24/7/365 engineering bench, uncover the best features and functionality to support their business goals and benefit from enterprise-grade monitoring to proactively manage costs more effectively.
Benefits for Existing AWS users:
Existing AWS users can use the Managed AWS service to refocus their internal resources on development and innovation. They can also Utilize Logicworks’ NOC to handle alerts.
“The hidden cost in cloud delivery is the time and scarce engineering talent necessary to deploy and support the right mix of public and private cloud platforms. Logicworks helps IT organizations deploy applications on AWS while also assuming the responsibility of babysitting, automating, and optimizing their infrastructure so that they can focus on their applications,” said Kenneth Ziegler, CEO, Logicworks.
“Combining the predictability, compliance, and reliability of a private cloud directly connected to the features, automation, and scale of AWS is a powerful and natural combination for companies that want to get out of the infrastructure management business themselves,” he added.
For more information, click here.