Managed hosting and cloud provider INetU has added INetU Application Traffic Firewall to its Managed Security Suite.
The INetU Application Traffic Firewall goes beyond classic Web Application Firewalls and provides an additional layer of critical protection for businesses by thwarting attacks targeting application vulnerabilities, says the official press release.
-Andrew Hodes, Director of technology, INetU.
Once the troublesome threat profiles are detected, The INetU Application Traffic Firewall can be configured to handle the situation based on the specific needs of the customer.
Some of the key features of the INetU Application Traffic Firewall are:
- It collects updates covering known attackers and new threat patterns, and adjusts to provide up-to-date protection.
- It assists clients in meeting the requirements for SOX regulatory compliance, healthcare HIPAA/HITECH and payment processing PCI DSS standards.
- It learns and adapts to the way applications work normally, and then blocks abnormal behavior.
- It monitors and logs all activities and provides businesses with a clear understanding of suspicious activity through the INetU Client Center.
- It addresses SQL injection attacks, cross-site scripting and data theft.
- It is managed by INetU along with its other Managed Security Suite offerings and is priced cost-effectively.
“The world needs to access your applications, but your business needs to ensure that users and data are safe,” said Andrew Hodes, Director of technology, INetU.
“The INetU Application Traffic Firewall is the lock at your front door protecting this information against would-be attackers looking to exploit your applications as a way in,” he added.
The complete INetU Managed Security Suite offering now includes Managed firewalls with VPN, Security Incident Event Management, Intrusion Protection and Detection Systems, Dual Factor Authentication, Vulnerability Scanning, File Integrity Monitoring and the INetU Application Traffic Firewall.
For more information, click here.