Hostway, a leading managed cloud hosting provider and specialist in compliant cloud hosting solutions, is expanding rapidly with a new data center in Austin and new offices in both Chicago and San Antonio.
The new data center, Austin III, is an industry-leading, state-of-the-art facility built with the most advanced infrastructure technology, and designed for the utmost redundancy, resiliency, and reliability. Built in the heart of the city, the Austin III data center is the company’s tenth international, world-class data center, reinforcing Hostway’s commitment to deliver highly reliable and secure cloud hosting solutions 24x7x365 to its thousands of global customers.
All Hostway data centers are designed with the highest uptime and efficiency in mind. They’re regularly independently audited to ensure they adhere to industry best practices and certifications, such as SSAE 16, HIPAA, and PCI. Austin III, a showcase for the latest in cloud hosting technology and infrastructure, helps customers maximize availability, performance, and security while adhering to strict security and compliance requirements.
- Key features of the Austin III data center include:
- 24x7x365 on-site security officers
- Two-factor authentication throughout, including biometrics
- Diverse electrical and fiber power sources secured in underground vaults, with only underground access
- Five barriers to physical entry to all devices
- Multi-port interconnect architecture for 100 Gb/s routing
- Redundant 10 Gb switch ports for every device
- Dedicated channel for out-of-band management on network devices
- Seven tier 1 network carriers for seamless connectivity across sites and to other hypercloud vendors
- Dual power feeds throughout using redundant substations
- N+1 backup power generator
- 2N chillers with N+1 computer room air handler
- Redundant A/B power to each rack
As a long-term commitment to its employees and customers in those markets, the company also expanded its Chicago and San Antonio footprints with new offices. Hostway San Antonio is now located at 401 E. Sonterra BLVD., San Antonio, TX and is 7,000 square feet, and Hostway Chicago is located at 211 W. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL. Hostway is hiring for multiple positions in all locations around the world including Chicago and San Antonio.
“We are growing to deliver the best, most cutting-edge hosting environments for our thousands of enterprise and business customers across the globe,” said Emil Sayegh, president and CEO of Hostway. “We continue to provide exceptional service along with innovative solutions that help software companies move their workloads to the cloud while meeting the stringent security and compliance requirements. We are also fully committed to being active, positive members of the communities we operate in.”
Visit http://hostway.com for more information.