Fasthosts today announced the launch of Microsoft Exchange 2013. The hosted email platform will help SMBs increase their productivity levels and reduce IT costs.
Earlier this year, Fasthosts upgraded its dedicated server offering and launched SSD Dedicated DS1210 servers.
– Claire Lewis, Marketing Director, Fasthosts Internet.
Some of the salient features of Fasthosts’ Microsoft Exchange 2013 offering are:
- 25GB and 50GB mailboxes.
- Ability to scale mailboxes on a monthly basis with flexible contracts.
- Anti-virus protection.
- Configurable spam filter.
- Free 24/7 expert support.
- Outlook 2013 software (included free with 50GB mailboxes)
- Quick and easy migration service.
- 99.99% uptime SLA.
- Sharable contacts, calendars and tasks.
- Synchronised mobile email.
- Touch optimisation for tablets and smartphone devices.
- Offline access to email messages.
- Integration of other MS Office applications
- Intuitive user-interface.
Each 25 GB mailbox is priced at £4.99/month. For users who send and receive large volumes of mail and attachments, a 50 GB mailbox is available with Outlook 2013 at £9.99 per mailbox.
The new customer-focused buying process provides users with more choice of flexible contracts and payment options.Users can also buy multiple mailboxes to get volume discounts up to 20% per mailbox.
Fasthosts is also providing the latest Outlook 2013 software at £1.49/month.
All email data of users is stored in wholly owned geo-redundant data centres.
Fasthosts has also released a whitepaper highlighting full benefits of the new Hosted Exchange 2013, which you can download here.
“Research has shown us that many SMEs still use on-premise solutions that are costly and at risk to data loss. While most companies, and specifically business owners and managers, today realise the value of hosted business email, Fasthosts advises all types of business to examine how their daily use of email is developing in relation to their business needs,” said Claire Lewis, Marketing Director, Fasthosts Internet.
“With hosted email, many UK firms could benefit from greater efficiency, enhanced email accessibility and handling, increased levels of security as well as cost savings,” she added.
For more information, click here.