Cloud-based website security provider 6Scan Ltd. today announced its partnership with web hosting provider StableHost.
– Mauricio Terrats, StableHost.
“6Scan provides a high-level of protection against vulnerabilities and malware, yet requires minimal action on the part of the small-to-medium website owner,” said Mauricio Terrats, StableHost.
“With 6Scan, our customers can focus on their sites’ user experience, and, thus, expand their Internet presence,” he added.
The partnership provides StableHost’s customers with:
- A free assessment of their services and recommendations based on specific customer needs.
- Ability to display 6Scan Security Seal on their websites once they are scanned and verified as secure.
- Real-time security status updates with access to 6Scan dashboard.
- Special pricing on paid 6Scan services.
“Proactive site assessment is critical because a compromised site can wreak havoc on an online business’ traffic and reputation,” said Chris Weltzien, CEO, 6Scan CEO.
“Whether it’s a mom-and-pop seasonal rental agency or a NASDAQ-100 company, 6Scan keeps your site secure,” he added.
Some of the 6Scan’s services and their respective prices are as shown below:
For more information, click here.