1&1 Internet, Inc., a Web hosting provider, now offers a business-class email package designed to help SMEs drive most value from email communication based on Microsoft Exchange 2013. The news comes a few days after 1&1 Internet unveiled a set of new inclusive features for its popular MyWebsite instant website package.
1&1 Microsoft Exchange 2013 delivers 25 GB mailbox quota, customization email via 1 free domain name, better team-working with sharable contacts, calendars and tasks, synchronized mobile email via Outlook Web Access (OWA) with touch optimization for tablets and smartphone devices, offline access to email messages using OWA caching and is priced at £6.99/month+VAT per account. Is also offers excellent integration of other MS Office applications and a highly intuitive user-interface.
A ‘cloud-based’ model, 1&’s Microsoft Exchange 2013 provides users an ability to scale their mailboxes up or down on a monthly basis allowing them to adapt their requirements to workload or organisational needs, and only pay for what they need. According to an official press release by 1and1, all the email data is stored in it’s data centres thereby ensuring high speed and robustness in sending and receiving business emails.
Some of the salient features are:
- Latest version of Microsoft® Outlook
- 25 GB of storage per mailbox
- Includes a domain (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .ca)
- Improved browser compatibility with the new Microsoft® Outlook Web App
- Advanced anti-spam and anti-virus protection
- Improved usability and integration of Microsoft® Office applications
- Improved Microsoft® Outlook Web App for tablets and smartphones
- Offline access to e-mails with OWA caching
- Advanced security features
Many UK firms and SMEs could benefit from hosted email packages capable of enhancing email accessibility, email handling, and the level of security available to them. In a recent interview with Daily Host News, Miss Kelly Meeneghan, Manager, 1&1 Internet,Inc. did emphasize on 1&1′s focus on providing SMEs with everything they need to get online and manage their online presence. For more information visit the website at www.1and1.co.uk