Web hosting provider 1&1 Internet today launched a Social Media Center, which has two elements – 1&1 Social Page Manager and 1&1 Social Share.
– Robert Hoffmann, CEO Hosting, 1&1 Internet.
In an interview with Daily Host News earlier this year, Kelly Meeneghan, Manager, 1&1 Internet,Inc. did emphasize on 1&1′s focus on providing users with everything they need to get online and manage their online presence.
The Social Media Center will help 1&1 MyWebsite customers enhance their social media activities and enable them to grow awareness and engage with end customers via Facebook and Twitter.
1&1 MyWebsite customers can now create a Facebook page easily by replicating MyWebsite content into a Facebook page.
Business owners can update and schedule their posts simultaneously across different social media platforms directly within 1&1’s Social Share management tool, thereby significantly increasing customer interactions.
1&1 MyWebsite customers can add the 1&1 Social Media Center to their MyWebsite package with 1 month free and currently a special offer price of $4.99/month thereafter – with no minimum contract term.
1&1 Social Page Manager
- 1&1 Social Page Manager creates a business page similar to that of a business’s website by quickly synchronizing Business name, website headers, logos, contact details and additional site content.
- SMBs can also leverage the tool to create customized Facebook tabs specific to individual pages of the website using a simple on/off slider which enables any subpage to sync with Facebook and create unique, custom tabs.
- All elements of Social Page Manager can be edited directly within the 1&1 MyWebsite editor tool, thereby eliminating the need for multiple logins.
- Post Facebook page creation, all MyWebsite updates are automatically revised on the social media page as well.
1&1 Social Share
- 1&1 Social Share tool enables companies to make Facebook posts, comments and tweets via one, centralized dashboard and login.
- All previous posts and messages are organized and tracked within the manager tool.
- SMBs can use the Post Scheduler to plan an unlimited amount of posts at times when they are not able to do so manually.
1&1 Internet made significant upgrades to the MyWebsite package earlier this year too by adding several new features.
“Social media has comprised a paradigm shift in the way businesses communicate. It represents a new level of transparency as consumers now expect real engagement with their issues. In fact, a recent study by 1&1 finds that nearly half of consumers feel that even the smallest businesses should be active on social media in order to remain relevant to them”, said Robert Hoffmann, CEO Hosting, 1&1 Internet.
“Our new Social Media Center can be a powerful eBusiness tool, in not only allowing the rapid creation of social media material, but also the centralized and timely management of multiple channels,” he added.
Earlier this month, 1&1 Internet launched a gTLD Pre-Order Portal and a new cloud server package.